UA-83922364-1

Monday, November 7, 2016

After Daylight Savings

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend!

Did everyone get to sleep in on Sunday morning? I don't know what the point of daylight savings is anymore, we're all used to the dark, especially since daylight savings has been even later the last few years. It used to take place before Halloween, and now it's after. My kids woke up at 5:10 am new time. Fortunately they let us sleep for another hour or two.

They fell asleep last evening. Yesterday felt like the longest day ever. Does anyone else find that the day after daylights savings is a long day? Today the girls woke up at 5:20! They said they went back to sleep, I can't confirm if they really did, because I went back to sleep for another hour. We ate breakfast early and quickly this morning, so they had over half an hour to play, usually we have just enough time to eat and then have to head out to school right away. I even had time, so I did some vacuuming before taking them to school.

It was nice that it wasn't dark on our way out though.

Have a great day! Let's hope the kids get on to the new schedule :)

No comments:

Post a Comment