UA-83922364-1

Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday, Monday

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend.

We had a good one. The weather was bad on Friday, it snowed all day and was super slick on the way to pick up, in fact the hill/bridge near our house was closed for most of the the afternoon, and only opened up just when I left the house, I was the first one allowed back on. Oddly, after I'd picked up the kids and headed to my parents' house for dinner, the roads actually got better, the temperature had gone up a couple degrees and with more movement on the streets, the snow began to melt.

We visited friends on Saturday and saw their new beautiful house. Then the girls made a couple snowmen once we got home.



For a Monday it hasn't been bad, I accomplished a lot this morning! A load of laundry, prepped some dinner and I've got a banana bread and a cake in the oven. Now I'm finally sitting down to do some blogging and hopefully some writing afterwards. And I need to work on C's Halloween costume. She's going to be a lady bug. It shouldn't take long to make, but the end of October is creeping up, and I need to make sure I have enough time! She is going to be a ladybug, so I just need to make the shell part. A is going to be Anna, we picked up her costume at Costco last month, and it's been hanging in the closet to ensure it stays intact for Halloween, haha.

A was a bit teary when I dropped her off this morning. I hope it's not going to be another clingy rough week. I'll keep you posted! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment