UA-83922364-1

Friday, September 9, 2016

School's In!

It's September, and school is in! School started early this year, right on September 1st, the Thursday before the long weekend, and early dismissal day to boot. Had a couple friends not reminded me, I probably would have picked up C late on the first day, ha.

C has been in school for a week, and A officially started her first day on Wednesday Both seem to be adjusting well. When I checked C's class list, I noticed that most of her friends were in the other class. Good thing one of her besties was at the bottom of the class list. A is in her second year of preschool, and there for full day as opposed to half day like last year, and has been eating lunch quickly and by herself, and taking naps at school. Clearly she does better without me!

Now that I have the whole day to myself, I have had more time to do chores, and the last couple of days I've been buying some bins and organizers in anticipation of cleaning up the house more. And of course, hopefully more time to blog and learn more about using blogger.

Have a great weekend! It's back to structure and schedule now, so piano lessons, skating lessons, and also time for Mid Autumn festival.


No comments:

Post a Comment