UA-83922364-1

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

10 Reasons I’m Not Having Another Child

It’s inevitable that we get asked if we will be having another child. I get it, sometimes it’s to make conversation, especially since I already have two girls. 

Here are my replies: (reasons for resounding no)

1.Even if we wanted to try for a boy, it’s still a 50-50 chance.

2. We’re at a good place right now, our youngest is potty trained, in preschool, and semi-functional as a human being.

3.We’d have to get a mini van. Not to dis mini vans, but my current little SUV would be too small for three rugrats.

4. Odd numbered kids complicates roller coaster rides.

5. We’d pretty much have to start from scratch. New baby clothes, new car seats, new crib. Every baby item has either been passed on or expired.

6.  Fear of having twins.

7. Or triplets.

8. Figuring out how to fit another kid in the house when there are no more upstairs bedrooms. Hey kids, who wants to live in the basement? 

9. My health would be questionable. I’m not getting any younger, and I had pre-eclampsia with the first one, gestational diabetes with the second.

10. We’d be outnumbered.

Hahaha :) Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment