UA-83922364-1

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Winter Wonderland

Christmas is almost upon us! We took the girls out for some winter fun today. There was hay rides at the Callingwood Market today, simple but fun for the girls. Then once it got dark, we went to the Legislature grounds. It was beautiful there. I'm not sure when they started decorating with all the lights there, as I don't recall them from when I was younger. We walked around the Leg and enjoyed the lights. It was calm and quiet there, and we couldn't have asked for better weather.




I'd like to go back again if we get the chance, and bring a tripod for family photos with a real camera. The above photos are from my phone, which actually turned out much better than I expected. 

Off to bed, good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment