UA-83922364-1

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween

Hello! Hope everyone had a good Halloween. Ours was good. We went trick or treating with some friends and the girls got so much loot, we only went for about an hour. Our friends' neighbourhood was bustling with trick or treaters. Our neighbourhood on the other hand, was very quiet. Our neighbourhood is spaced out differently, the houses and blocks aren't placed that closely together, so I don't imagine it's very conducive for trick or treating, plus it's a newer suburb, so a lot of the houses are still in the construction phase. I left a box of treats out, but it looked like only a few kids came by, and only two kids came by when by the time we got home.

I'm kind of sad, I miss the hustle and bustle of Halloween night. I grew up in the neighbourhood of Mill Woods, so it was always busy. After we married, we moved to MacEwan where it got progressively busy with kids. We moved into our current neighbourhood last August, and it's very quiet, especially our cul de sac. Maybe as the neighbourhood continues to grow and develop it will be more festive.

Here's a picture of my girls below. The costumes look pretty good if I do say so myself. It's funny, one of C's teachers told me she was the only girl that didn't dress up as a princess. 

Anyways, I think that's it for me tonight. Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment